Returns & Exchange Policy
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase (other than it being defective) and you would like to exchange it we will gladly do so provided that:
- the item is not customised (for example, your name and chosen number on it).
- it is in its original condition and has not been worn or washed.
- it is returned in its original packaging and still has its tags attached to it.
- you provide us with the original invoice/purchase order.
- it is returned within 30 days of receiving the order.
- if you received the item as a gift, you need to still accompany the return with the original invoice / purchase order.
- if you received the item as a gift, you will only be able to exchange the item for an item or items of the same value – no refund will be given on gifts.
If you find an item does not fit correctly and you would like to exchange it for a different size, the same conditions as above apply. You will be responsible for the delivery costs involved in exchanging the item.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these instructions:
- Using your order number in the subject line, email us why you are returning or exchanging the item and attach your original invoice / purchase order.
- Specify in your email at what address the courier will need to collect your item.
- Email: email@example.com
- The item to be returned will be at your own account. Please return and deliver to the FNB Wines2Whales Office: 2nd Floor, 21 Pepper Street, Cape Town, 8001. Alternatively, if we you would like to exchange or return on event please visit the FNB Wines2Whales Merchandise Store in Lourensford or Oak Valley.
If you have used an item for its intended purpose and, within 3 months of its purchase it shows signs of being defective, we will either repair or replace the item, or refund you. This will only be considered once an assessment is carried out and will be at our discretion. If we find that the correct use or care instructions were not followed we may refuse refunding or replacing an item.
If we find that an item was indeed defective, we will carry the cost of delivering the new/repaired item to you. If our assessment finds that you are not eligible for a refund/replacement/repair you will be responsible for the costs involved in delivering your item back to you.